Saturday, June 27, 2009

Crap and Tax?

Thank you U.S. House of Representatives. You crap this bill out, it stinks to high heaven, and now you want the tax payers to pay for it?

Oh wait… You say its CAP and TRADE? Not Crap & Tax?

So let me get this straight. The government is going to put an arbitrary CAP on the Green-House-Gases that a company can produce. The companies can then TRADE these limits with other businesses depending upon who needs what? Hence, CAP & TRADE. Rigghhhtttt!

So are the limits based how much they donate to the party? Or is it out right bribery and it goes to the highest bidder?

That's a load of crap and why do I keep hearing this sucking sound from my wallet.

President Obama has said this should cost no more per family then the cost of a postage stamp per week. Does that mean that postage stamps are going up to $25.00? Oops! I'm sorry. Did I let the cat out of the bag?

I'd like to put a CAP on your terms and TRADE you for a fresh Representative in order to limit the amount of gas you release in Congress.

No comments: