Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Too Big To Read? Then Don't Vote for it.

Is this a new trend? Or something that has being going on all along?

Congressman John Conyers (D-Mich.) admitted this weekend that he has not read the thousand page Healthcrap bill because it would take two lawyers to interpret it.

Congressman Henry A. Waxman (D - CA) admitted that he did not read the Crap and Tax bill that he sponsored. He may trust the scientists that wrote it but why should I?

WHAT? Isn't that like signing a blank check? What are they doing in Congress anyway. How do the "Represent" us when they vote for a bill to become law and make us accountable for it when they do not even know what is in it?

I think I will ask my Congressman and/or Senator at the next Townhall meeting if they have read any of bills that they have enslaved us to. Then maybe I can ask them to sign over a blank check to me.

Maybe it's time to CAP their terms and Trade them for some fresh representatives.

No comments: