Thursday, July 19, 2007

Help! My Party has fallen and I can't get up.

I must have fallen asleep or something. I am no longer covered by my party's tent. Did it disappear? Did it just move - left? They (the infamous "They") had said that we would make a bigger tent so we could take in all of those that were left out. Well! If they were "left," maybe that's why they were "out" in the first place.

So what happened? Did the tent get bigger? Oh my gosh! Maybe that's not my party tent at all but the tent of the other party. It's so much like them now. Wait! I see it. The other tent has moved even further to the left. And my party tent has been sucked over by the resulting vacuum (Ross Perot thought that sucking sound was just our taxes). It seems that a tent can only get so big, the fabric can only stretch so far before things come apart.

So the party of the left has moved left and is leftier then they used to be and the party of the right has followed and moved left. I think I know how Joe Lieberman feels. I hope this is just a nightmare and I wake up pretty soon.

The thoughts of the righteous are right, But the counsels of the wicked are deceitful. (Proverbs 12:5 NKJV)

No comments: