Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I'm a Racist?

Several "Experts" in the media seem to think that if I oppose President Obama, then I am a racist. Shoot! Truth be told, I kinda like his skin color; It's the rest of him that I am having difficulty accepting.

Since I started voting, there have been three presidents that I have felt have caused more harm then good to this country:
  • President Carter the Inept
  • President Clinton the Immoral
  • and now, President Obama the Arrogant
But I don't hate any of them. Their "Progressive" ideology on the other hand...

But back to the race issue; I believe there is only One Race. This race is not white, or black, or red, or yellow, or even green. It's the Human Race. We have morphological differences inherited from our ancestors all the way back to Ham, Shem, and Japheth, and ultimately to Noah. We are all related. We are just different (Thank you God). Viva La Difference!

Skin color may be the easiest way to classify people. But skin color doesn't kill people; Ideology does.

No comments: