Monday, December 29, 2008

Are there more Obama bumper stickers now that the Elections are over?

Is it just me? Has anyone else observed this? I think there are more Obama Bumper Stickers now that the elections are over. And they look new, or at least not weather worn. I suppose the owners of these vehicles with the new Obama stickers could have been campaign workers getting out the vote (you know - registering dead people and all that) and were too busy to be driving around. I think it's just the latest fad, "Look at me - I voted for him."

On the other hand, could it be that these people know something we don't yet? Are we going to need to show a certain level of "support" to be able to function in the changed society? What if we don't? This is starting to creep me out.

Nah! Couldn't be. I think I'll stick with my fad theory.

No comments: